The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Working, Scoping Spots and Raining



PARTY TIME!
Love this shirt. Purchased from Route 44 skate shop back in 2010.
Breakfast of champions.
Furry beast of love. Killer of gnats and lizards....
Power breakfast of champions. I'm not opposed to eating healthy. If the food crosses my path, I will consume it.
Investigating slappy spots at an inside of a hospital.
This place had all sorts of obstacles to get creative on.
Lunch time!
Stay strong, bub. I fuggin' love you.
La Jolla UCSD medical center.
Get it!
It's be nice to hit this spot up, too bad it's open 24 hours a day and manned with security.
Drop in on this!
For all the huckers out there.
"Chicks with Dicks!"
New name for an all female skate crew?
Homemade.
Cheers!
Gluttonous cheers!
Lunch
Dinner
Snack
Tired of all this rain. An unusual amount for San Diego. It will be a scorching fore season soon enough.
Starting to build a new curb crusher!
I always crush a pint at Luigi's Pizza while I wait for my pizza pie.
Soak in the environment and do a little people watching.
Scram Skates. Check them out.
Work is tough, but I am thankful to have a way to pay the bills.
I got spots, too!
Purrrrr-fect!
Cheers to my bub, Nasty Neil.
Got it all figured out.
Hibernating bear.
Doggos. I have a great love for dogs. Especially when I'm drunk.
Hangover cure. All hail the BLT.
More rainy days....
Drunkards gone wild.
Forever and ever.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment