The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Burgers, Boards, Spots and Pizza

Nose to the grind stone, grind stone to the face.
Enjoy this blog of the things that I love...
Finally got myself a Brockman board to hang on the wall! Hell yea, bub! Always loved this cover of Thrasher Magazine you had many moons ago.
Marc and I made an attempt to replicate the taste of The Friendly burger. Not the same, but damn it was a great tasting homemade burger.
Nice and greasy with pickles.
Oceanside/San Marcos.
This thing is no joke.
Look at them furry paws!
Grip peeling day. Igby was lending a paw.
Belt sanding in the front of the house. This makes a mess that I vacuum up.
Need a better work bench substitute...
Making friends!
Gonz/ Krooked graphic.
Guru Khalsa, Habitat Skateboards.
The journey continues...
The kids are alright.
Island vibes, bra.
Slappy vibes.
Meat pasta. Pay no mind to the slice of pepperoni on my hand.
Went and toured all the new spots they built at the recently renovated City College.
"Let's go check out Tim's rail."
Dan Drehobol back 360 for a Foundation ad.
For those that like to get buck.
Legendary 12 flat 10.
Later that evening...
Meow.
Does anybody love Greek food as much as I do?
One dollar six pak of Kool Aid Bursts with some Gin that's been sitting in the freezer for over a year.
One followed by the other is recommended.
Chris Larue vibes. Get one of these boards if you can! Good bub, right there.
Asia Wok. If I could eat here everyday, I would.
Welcome skateboards. This board had some trippy colors in the plyes.
Belt sanded clean. Now the material is mine to do with as I please.
Original run of Lurkville boards. This was screened back at Tyrone and Jesse's house probably well over 5 years ago.
More sleds to be recycled.
R.I.P. Jerry Garcia
Speaking of which..... Still laugh my ass of to this movie all the time.
Spot in north county, San Diego.
All I remember is that it's near a Round Table Pizza. Seek and destroy.
Hungover.
Hangover cure.
Don't forget to add extra pepperoni and jalapenos.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment