The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Dr. Seuss and St. Patty's Day Weekend

Aaaaannnnnnd we are back!
Some of you might have questions.... "Where have I been?", "What the heck is going on?"
All of these questions may or may not be answered in this blog....
 So my phone broke and this is my first post of new phone content.
Boooooorrrrrrring!
 Stuffed bell peppers courtesy of the wife.
 With buttered bread, YUMMY YUMMY!
The Coronado Recreation center had a little Dr. Seuss exhibit goin' on. 
 I'm always down to take in a bit of art of one of my childhood authors.

 Cheers.
 Tea party. I like the tweezers for the sugar cubes.
 Suns out, buns out.
 Angry neighbors.
 Forest of faces.
 Kitty in the woods.
 Down into the vortex.
 The Bishop stands alone.
 Peeping Tom Cat.
 Earthly creature.
 Shower in the dark.
 Been working on grinding this truck down. Front truck cracked from mostly slappy crooked grinds!
 My favorite curb. Right outside the Skatepark.
 Wishing I could still jump down hand rails. 
It was good while it lasted. Use it or lose it kiddos.
 The Filipino King invited me to a newish spot.
 A ledge spot filled with all the bubs.
Brandon Lefever, nollie halfcab crooks.
Dorian Gray, backside nosegrinder.
 Busted my sled as I rode away from a trick. It felt good to break a board in the wild. I'm at skateparks so often, the probability of my snapping a quiver at a park is likely.
 A master of all things skateboarding, The Filipino King.
 Sk8Mafia filming in full affect.
 SK8MAFIA!
 Never forget Matt Hensley!
 Did St. Patrick's Day dinner with my parents.
 Had to get a shot of my homemade Irish soda bread on a recycled skateboard cutting board I made for Mom!
 Corned beef on a bed of veggies with a heavy bowl of mashed potatoes!
 Love you Mom!
 Yummy, yummy!
 Shoe hyped inspiration from the kids!
 Time for a new sled!
 Tiny dinosaurs.
 Breaking her in reaaaal nice!
 The grinding continues....
 For my bub, Billy. Glad your doing better, bub.
 Lovely day for a Guinness!
 Unknown pleasures.
 St. Patrick's Day. Sometimes this day falls on a weekday...
 ...And you end up cooking alone...
 ...Making bacon mashed potatoes alone...
 ...And slicing the beef alone...
Then end result is always what inspires me.  
 That, and shoving the food into my mouth!
 Food boner!
 Food coma.
 Spreading the love, one burger, one beer and one slice at a time.
 Little skateboard bottle openers!
 Han engraved by yours truly.
Dedicated to three of the most influential skateboarders of all time.
Hug somebody!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment