The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, May 27, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Jim's Inlay Chopping Block and Socializing w/ Dogs

Out here doing the best I can.
Target and engage.
Beer Man Of Dark Woods 
 Started skating this really rough and crusty curb. I figure if I grind down the coarseness with my trucks, by the time I'm done it will be ready for future generations of shredders.
 Old stomping grounds from 25 years ago. Memories of terrorizing my parents backyard alley with the likes of Erik Whit, Andrew Johnson, Ryan Mordente, Mike Roberts and many more...
 Went on a beer run and came back with whiskey and flowers and the wife.
 Back yard vibes.
 Drawing a blank on what bar this is. I'm assuming it's the next day since the lighting in the photo is pretty bright and looks like day-time.
 The Friendly. This place has really grown onto me and anyone I bring with me to it.
 Used to be "D'Angelos", but now it's a fully functioning pizza/burger joint.
 A big old order to go.
 Yummy yummy!
 I dig it.
 Gross.
 A bunch of roses have been growing in my back yard lately. All this rain is making them go into a super-duper bloom. P.S. announcement: Buy yo Mama some flowers.
 New router bit, who dis?
 Grilled cheese vibes.
 I treat the wife right.
 My grandfathers saw.
 "John Oster Manufacturing Co." originally started in 1924.
American owned.
 Before...
 After! This was my very first attempt at making a in-lay cutting board and it came out pretty kick ass!
 I was sanding this little serving tray on the side and I noticed a crack in the plye's. I was up for a repair challenge but couldn't help but wonder what caused it. At the end of the day I determined since it was such a hot day out, and I left this serving tray sitting in the sun. Causing the wood to warp due to the intense heat exposure. Lame lesson. Lesson learned.
 Hanging out with dogs at the bar instead of socializing.
 Liquid gold.
 BBQ tri-tip.
 Love this stuff on potato's and chicken wings.
 Too much glue.
 Finished product all sanded real nice and oil'd up. She sure looks pretty!
 Was really digging the lava-esque rail.
 Router job came out pretty good!
 Shopping mall find down at the Vans store in Mission Valley.
 R.I.P.
 These are sick, but all i can imagine is how sweaty your feet would get since there appears to be no air circulation.
 Off to PD to deliver the inlay cutting board. Jim was stoked.
 Loss prevention.
Me.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment