The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

EatFiend in The City/ Sahi Chronicles part 8


Headed up to The City
for a few day to celebrate CaptainSahi's wedding. Fun was had, beer/wine was drank, skating was a blast (but not documented), good times, new friends and laughter was had.
Pictures with a * courtesy through the eye of Capt.Sahi.
 Nowadays you can fly round trip to the City for a little under a $150. Not bad considering driving would cost just as much and take about 4X as long. Landed in SFO and picked up our rental car and made our way out to Marin County where Capt.Sahi has been posted up.

Fact: The San Francisco bridge is 1.7 miles long.
41 million cars commute across it a year.
 Completely different weather in Marin. Its like San Diego. Greeted by Capt.Sahi and his pink shorts.
 Had some errands to do so we headed back to the City and drank beers 'cuz thats what I meant by "errands". We also hit up the dmv where I filmed Capt.Sahi do some rad slappage. Slaying the red curbs like  I slay burgers.
 Clown chair. Always reaching for a laugh even when he's not trying. If I sat my duff in that I'd squish it like Gumby.
The next day we found ourselves at a burrito stand in hot ass Napa Valley after we sated the skatepark out there. It was so hot I took no pics of skating and sat in the shade half the time.
*Killer tan lines looking like a wet dog.
Big ass beer.
*Group photo.
 *Beer for the ride home.
*Heman letting it all hang out.
 
 What are these two up to?
 Naturally... these guys passing up free booze isn't even a concept.
 Got back to SahiHQ and we decided to have hot wings for dinner amongst other chicken dishes. I got started by dicing up some jalapenos.
 Then I mixed in some Wing Time buffalo sauce and a splash of Coors light.
 Meanwhile Capt.Sahi is out tending to the coals.
 BAKAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Fuck shit up with that hot sauce mix it all in and make them wings dance in that bowl!
 Meanwhile in the horseplay department, having a child makes you more in touch with your inner-child.
 Wings looking hot!
 Flipping duties.
 Also did up chicken and veggie skewers. So goshdarn delicious.
 Mmmmmmmm.....wiiiiinnnngggsss.....
 Everybody assumed there eating stations and got to chowing down.
 I had my fair share.
 Also chopped up some curry chicken and mixed it with rice and lentil soup.
 Lil' Tenn. camouflaged.
 Jesus?
 Nah its just Butterface!
 Gooder ass pasta at the rehearsal dinner party. So good I didn't even get a chance to take a pic.
 Luckily I was sitting next to a perfect food model. Made me so jealous I couldn't just shuv food into my face like the barbarian I am.
 CT looking sharp. Butterface is lookin' to stab somebody.
 Not even sure how many beers I drank. 
 Later at the bar....
 Deep intense conversation were had. None that I took part in, I was on vacation and far too drunk.
 Practically double fisting pints of Anchor Steam.
The next morning, hungover.
 Lifting duties.
 Hobo duties. This dude was scary looking, I wanted to get a closer shot but was chicken shit that the guy was gonna jump up screaminin' "booga-booga-booga!".
 Don't remember which morning this was.
 Shredded pork sandwich with bacon, avocado and swiss cheese.
 The wedding was at the Green Room located across the street from City Hall in the City. Very beautiful and very classy.
 Butterface and ShirleySwallows looking classy.
 Custom labeled bottles of wine.
Amazing salmon and savory sides. Plenty of cold beer and warm friends.
 *Another pic of 'Face and Swallows.
 Meanwhile back home my friends are practicing Larbism.
Unbeknownst to me BornRetard was starting his own shit show.
 *Conversations were very onesided with me being a great listener....
*But a terrible talker... 
"Heeey there Britt... pfftttzzllly thatsa nicefur ya got rite 'dere...... Howz am I supposetoknow....."
 *CT lookin' dapper-dan-ish.
 Who slice Dat?!
After party commenced but was short lived...
 *Shinanigans were commencing inside, but why is that girl sitting on the floor facing the door? 
 Probably because BornRetard was blowing it.
 This dude was blowing ass so hard the party ended pretty quickly due to the heavy stench. Shithead didn't even have the sense to take a shit. Instead his crap just stewed in his ass along whatever alcohol, ciggs and probably a few paint chips.
 Remember that shit-show I was talking about?....
 Who in the hell flies out to S.F. for more than a day and doesn't have a place to sleep? BornRetard sure did! After we left the after party BornRetards drunk ass followed me around the hills of the City mumbling "where are we going?......... this sucks" To which I replied "We ain't going back to my hotel room, you smel like shit!" I wasn't gonna ditch the bub. I had my pockets filled with some walking beers. I was ready to hang in there for the long haul and have BornRetard talk my ear off all nite. But without warning.........
 Bam! He rolled off the tree he was leaning against and fell straight to his face. This is a steep sidewalk so the odds were against him.
 What a mess.
 BornRetard is seriously the only dude I know that blacks out from beer every time he drinks more than 4.
 I got him on his feet for a brief moment then he just fell back down again. I hung out for a while and then the cops showed up, they wanted to take him to jail but I talked them out of it.
Afterwards the sun came up and I left him sleeping on a stair case. Apparently after I bailed he drunkenly crawled into an unlocked vehicle and slept in there for a while. So sketchy!
 Roughly 5 or 6 hours later, shiner is looking bright!
 Said our goodbyes to Capt.Sahi and Co. and gave the finger to BornRetard and made our way to our CommanderNBeef! He's living the high life in Berkley cooking up some beef brisket! Mmmmmm Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm!
 Talked to a snail for a while, then he was killed accidently.
 Big ass chunk of meat on a big ass grill.
 Meat sandwich.
 Later that evening CommNBeef showed us his stomping grounds including his bar of choice: The King Fish.
 Rad looking hand painted football mural above the urinal at the King Fish.
Reflections of Larbism. On the walk back home I became a cave dweller, Berkley style.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment