The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PrivateWormtits abuses fruit.

Playing with your food is a simple pleasure in life that is frowned upon by most peers but still a great childish past time.
So Im at work the other day and PrivateWormTits sends me these pics with the follow words...
 "Hi Sgt.Baconator, Im Abranana Lincoln,  I need help.
PrivateWormTits is gonna eat me! 
Please hide me in your butt to keep me safe."
"Looks like Abranana Lincoln won't be packing your fudge tonight."

Feel free to be inspired and send someone pics of you molesting your food.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment