The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

David Gravette CSFU Bonus Footage

The Devil Went Down to Jamaica...
...Anybody who has ever been with me to a karaoke bar knows I love to sing "Devil Went Down to Georgia" but man oh man this song if fucking epic!

Oh yea, the skating is friggin' amazing too!
David Gravette as usual, fucking shit up.

Everybody I skate with knows I'm a supporter of there company 'cuz their P2 boards make me feel confident on my shred stick again. (Being in the 200 plus club makes you break alotta' boards.)

Can't wait to get a copy of the new Creature CSFU dvd in the next issue of Thrasher magazine.
When I do get my hands on a copy, I'm gonna throw a rager in the mancave of epic proportions!
Of course a blog of it will follow.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment