The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mandatory Bloggery: Skate Tuff or Eat Muff

Starts with bacon....
                                     
Baaaaaaaaaaacccccccoooooooooonnnnnnnnnn
Bacon grilled cheese.
Speaking of meat, if anyone is wondering how Duffman is healing up. This is his foot, post surgery.
Howard Sterns world famous "Booty Ring Toss" van. As seen from a rearview window reflection.
CommandNBeef checking in.
Bag of sliced fruit for my work shifts.
Only to come home to another bacon grilled cheese sandwich.
Dr.Seuss impression.
Hot wings
Every time I drink Heineken I reminisce on my trip to Amsterdam.
Wandering the rain drenched cobble stone streets at night.
Capt.Stinks birthday, does it look like he's already had enough?
Time will tell.
Hanky poo doesn't agree with Master getting hammered.
Grilling in the alley, King-of-the-Hill style. It was raining too.

Mr. Dirp
Omelette mush.
I wish this truck would pull up to my house and deliver me a shitload of pizza.
Oh shit.
Shadow eating my newly found chips.
DonaldGately doing what he does best. Whack-off simulator.
Speaking of dirps...
Night of the Living Retard
Spaghetti and meatball night.
Me taking and artsy-fartsy pic of Dolan Instagramming in the shadow of a palm tree. 
He preferred the from-behind angle, versus the side angle.
Poods!
Bacon and onions should always be cooked with beer in hand.
A heavy meat concoction on a jalapeno bagel. Roast beef, bacon and onions.
Best ice cream ever.
Rainy days at the skatepark.
I have been raiding my neighbors avocado tree. Psyched!
This beer tastes delicious. I was food prepping for dinner.
Some excellent cuts of meat.
Proper marinades for my sensational wok cooking skills.
Thats not a knife, this is a knife.
Now that I look back on it, I should have added a bit of Jack Daniels to it.
After stir frying the veggies I dumped a bit of brown sugar in to give it that sticky consistency.
With the copious amount of Sri Racha sauce that was added I like the fire to linger!
And the dumping of the meat.
It was damn good. Fuck Panda Express.
This guy don't give a fuck.
Angry PacMan street art.
LordBlah
Capt.Stink
Sick ass Lemmy stencil painted at the Home ave. ditch.
I love the fact that I shot this with a person at the end of the tunnel.
Didn't even try that on purpose. It just happened.
Believe it or not, we tried drying this ditch out for about 2 hours.
It was a waste.
Resorted to using Eucalyptus branches as brooms to sweep up the water.
Pointless.
One this I like about the Home Ave. ditch is all of the colorful tags and street art.
"Skate Tuff or Eat Muff"
This is directly below the 94 freeway.
Hopefully it's the final encouraging words you need to see before you
jump to your pointless demise.
Been a while since I had an In-N-Out burger. Deeeeeeeeelicious!
Old habits dye hard.
So bored. Left to my own devices in the early hours of the morning.
Ends with more glorious bacon.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment