The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patricks Day Massacre 2013

This St. Patrick Day was a real doozy...
Little St. Patrick Day fact: America first starting issuing license plates in 1937 in Connecticut on St. Patricks Day.
 Got all stocked up for a real good shit show.
 6 pounds of corned beef! YEA!
Make sure you boil it in atleast an inch of water at 350 degrees.
Yer gonna want to cook it for 50 minutes for every pound of mouth watering meat.
 Prepping veggies while dancing away to Irish music on the television.
 Got started with a Guinness-bomb
 And got started on the peeling of the potato's.
 Another Guinness-bomb, to help me handle the cooking duties of course.
 Cheers everyone!
 After 3 hours and god knows how many black&tan's and Guinness-bombs, the corned beef was done.
 Mashed potato's and plenty of veggies. Also served it with rye bread and butter.
 Meat was sliced to perfection.
 Everybody got up in that Irish food goodness.
 Capt.'Rue showed BK how to pour himself a black&tan.
 Dudes were hyped!
Everybody even got to have seconds.
 So every time we did a Guinness-bomb TWSDave was in on the round.
That fucker was the first one done every time. I kept telling myself I was gonna beat him on the next one, however I failed, coming in 2nd place just about every time.
Maybe I can beat him at some form of an eating contest? I know I don't possess enough skate talent to beat him in a game of skate!
 We eventually ran out of Irish cream, and resorted to full shots of Jameson with our Guinness-bombs.
The drunker I got, the more I dropped my phone. Eventually to the point where it fell apart.
I thought I destroyed it and checked the camera, which befittingly went to green-vision.
I ended up fixing it.
I feel like I poured the perfect black&tan, so beautiful. So is the head of cabbage.
Everybody enjoyed the corned beef.
Such a good time, a big thanks to everyone that came over.
Lets do it again next year, bubs.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment