The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

EatFiend @ FatBoys Deli

Want to get yerself a fat ass sandwich? FatBoys Deli is where you want to be....
 Located at 3050 University avenue, 92104 in the heart of North Park.
With a wide variety of hot and cold sandwiches, they also offer hot dogs and soup.
 I've been here a few times, so here's the first sandwich I purchased.
I give you the "North Park Club" with turkey, bacon avocado and swiss cheese. $7.99
 My second time around I went with the "Super BLT", which was also $7.99
It consisted of bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato and cream cheese. 
I was feeling abit adventurous so I went with the onion roll. Friggin good! 
 And my third trip there I  purchased the "Classic American" (also $7.99)
It has savory sweet sliced ham, american cheese, bacon, Lays potato chips, avocado and ranch spread.
Here's the second photo of "Classic American". It's so greedy! All sandwiches come with your choice of a side of macaroni or potato salad. Seems to me that ranch spread is there signature spread instead of mayonnaise.

There cheapest sandwich is the "classic egg" sandwich for $5.99 so that's pretty much the minimum yer spending. Oh yea, also all of there meat is certified "Boars Head meat".

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment