The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Madatory Bloggery: Eating and Lurking part 1

Greetings fellow fiends...
Mandatory Bloggery is a bit long this time around, so it's going to be in 2 parts.
Enjoy.
 My new ride, now I'm never out of beer.
 I love White Castle burgers, basically a low grade Wendy's burger that microwaves in mere minutes.
Warning: I ate about 9 of these suckers one nite during poker and I have the worst stomache cramps and bubble gut the next day. Just crap after crap after crap. 
SirSasquatchPiech
Making hash browns the easy way.
A set of ribs, if a skeleton was made of bacon...
Lets put a smile on that face!
With a meal like this I bet it could put a smile on anybody's face.
Elsewhere, sweating it out with Cos and BornRetard. Location: PQ park.
Post Skate PD sesh. Hangin' on the stoop.
The Sunday Mayor of PD himself, Capt.Rue
As always, it's great to come home and see yer roomate cooking up some mouth watering bacon.
What's he doing?
Throwing some fishsticks into the bacon grease, duh.
Do you like fishsticks?
Different time and place, rainy morning at the Broken Yolk. Spinach, bacon and cheese omelette with all the fixin's on the side.
Lagunitas, cold and from the tap. I believe this place was Heights Tavern. What the hell is that place you ask? It's the dump that replaced Lou Jones Inn on Adams avenue. RIP.
I found it funny this sign was behind a bar, where people were smoking and pooping in the porta-potty.
Capt.Larue and others having some sort of lemon, rice-wine imitation vodka shot.
When you go to beer/wine bars like the triple crown pub, they offer imitation liquor drinks. 
Taste is somewhat similar. It looks like Larue is drinking a supernova. 
Mr.DonaldGately sipped his instead.
Always catching something rad on the Simpsons. Devil Homer is sick!
JasonDills intro to SkateMore: the DVS video. His part is so sick.
I want.
Saw JimmyCarlin at Memorial park the other day. I also saw his part in Perpetual Motion, the newest and finest from Transworld Skateboard magazine. He hard flipped Love Park gar. So proud of him! 
Anybody remember the short lived Hollywood skateboards? I watched this vid the other day. Justin Roy was and still is one of my favorite skaters of all time. His part in Art Bars was sick too! Can't forget about the other homies Charlie Thomas, Nuge and Richie Belton! 
The ever so humbling B street hill in downtown San Diego.... or is it Golden Hills? I don't know.
One must bomb this bad boy atleast once a year.
Anybody out there ever bomb Bachman street? Few can say they have.
Archer makes me laugh my ass off every time.
Girls just want to have fun.
And so does Hankypoo
Art work by LordBlah. Notice the car break-in notice on the right?
Flicking off slices of pizza. Why would I do that? I have no idea.
In the urban jungle of University boulevard.
Spot checking with the Lurkers.
Touch screen soda machine? Holy shit I was hyped to drink some ginger ale!
LurkerTyrone and Ben getting ready to chow down.
Capt.Larue doin' it proper putting some fries on his burger before consumption.
BK must of had the munchies. Then he went and handled some bump to bar business.
Photographer: check
Nothing like getting out of the car, jumping on your board only to fall on some rough ass ground. Stoked!
Anybody remember when Gareth Stehr ollie'd this fucker? 21 fuckin' stairs holy shit.
LurkerTyrone dying in the sun while on filming duties. Dude does it all.
Lil'Julian getting gnarly.
Later at Gilly's. That guy whose name you can't remember favorite bar.
BornRetard just needed 2 beers before he was screamin into the karaoke machine.
I needed a slightly different encouragement. Gotta wet the whistle.
Instantly this elixir can make you sing!
I killed it, meaning I'm sure I bummed out a lot of people. It's mostly funny to me if it's only funny to me.
Deangelos Pizza still blows my fucking mind. 2 topping carry-out special is just under 12 bux.
Lurkville video premiere blog coming soon........
Refreshing!
Dude wearing flats? Or those weird toe shoes?
GeneralPercy sleeping on the kitchen table, as usual.
SirDrainTrain and I. This dude is funner than anyone can imagine, good drinkin' bub.
Guinness gives you strength!
Spot check. Somewhere on 30th.
Devil art this 9 year old kid has been making me in school instead of paying attention in class.
So sick.

Continued in part 2....

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment