The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Shred Shots March 2013


Here we go again with another edition of Shred Shots...
EatFiend style!
 Here we have Capt.Larue with an ollie over a rail. He ollie'd it like 5 or 6 times in a row.
Unfortunately my shitty cell phone camera and my do-do reflexes couldn't ever catch that perfect shot that we all know and love. He also did a few other tricks over it in a prior session, which will be seen in the upcoming Lurkville video.
 My buddy Craigosaur carving the keyhole bowl at Nado park.
Always a good time with this dude. I hope I'm still shredding when Im 50 years old too!
 SorryEntertainer with a boneless to noseblunt pik stall.
This ditch was steep, shitty and scary.
 Myself (middle), DHodge (right) and Klein (left) performing some triples wallie and frontboard action on the tombstone at Nado park. These kids keep me ripping. Skateboarding is the fountain of youth.
Photo courtesy of Stewart. 
And last but not least, BKisGay. 3rd try 50-50 on this crusty tiny little bump to bar.
Nobody else took a photo, and I don't even think it was filmed. I was so hyped I caught this trick with my crappy 1.3 megapixel flip phone. Lets just say this was just a warm-up trick for something else he did that was fucking shitballs gnarly.
Lurkville is getting pretty radical. Can't wait to see the vid...

Thats all I got, stay tuned for the next Shred Shots which will come out the 1st of every month.


EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment