The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mandatory Bloggery: Eating and Lurking part 2

Out and about with the Lurkville team again...
 Hangin' in ditches.
 BrandoGreer hard at work. Get those angle down in the dirt, or sewer.
 Spot check: City College
 BornRetard lookin' slick in his chicks car.
 Later in the day, hungover.
 SorryEntertainer, doing bad things.
 Perfect name for a boat. Lets get the fuck outta' here.

 Stopped by BornRetards pad, where he showed me some of skateboarding relics.
 Siiiiiick! Ed Templeton art. Never gets old.
 Watermelon time with the fellas.
 Burrito time.

 Hobo coffee.
 Breakfast.
 I've decided to give Lurkville wheels a try, along with Luigis pizza.
 Bus stop breakfast.
 Cursed new kicks that I bruised my heel in. Might not be wearing Vans again any time soon. The again, ya never know.
 Free lunch!
 A different day, I got tired of waiting for the ghetto limo, so I wandered back to my old watering hole. The Little Club!
 Day drinking is nice and relaxing. There were maybe 6 or 7 other patrons inside and my old friend Lorie was working. I hadn't seen her in months and she greeted me with a hug and asked if I wanted a Long Island iced tea. You know it!
 Shortly after I was accompanied by PrivateWormtits and Piech! Great drinkin' bubs.
 "Get ready for a big surprise!"
Total Recall rules, I have yet to see the new version. I refuse to watch it.
 Alley art. The Larb is strong with this one.
 Variety.
 Heck no to techno.
 Gayboy takin all of my shit.
 RV life. 
This pic was sent to me by Capt.Sahi. Justin Roy is everybodys' homeboy.
His part in Art Bars is still one of my favorites.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment