The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Injury Report

Gonna have to put the skateboarding on hold....
....At least for a while.
First try taildrop attempt off a wall into a sewer cap. Result: A really bruised heel.
I don't really know what's to blame. My crappy Vans? (they were relatively new), trying a trick that I'm not really used to? (I'm only good at 50-50's and boardslides) or the fact that I'm a 220 pound almost 30 year old man jumping down something thats like 8 feet high.

Anyway, in this case, fortune didn't favor the bold.

Shit I'm bummed, but you fellow EatFiends out there know I'll keep myself entertained...
Until next time.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment