The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lurkville Dolan Stearns Instagram Promotion

So since I follow Lurkville on Instagram....
...and I got mad love for all the homies that ride/own/work for Lurkville (especially you Larue!), I made a "Follow Lurkville on Instagram commercial" on YouTube.
I found this old clip of Dolan Stearns on the computer, I think it was the first time I skated with him. We were at that DIY spot off El Cajon blvd. that Julian Klince made (RIP), and he got worked so hard on this ollie.

It sparked me to make this "Lurkville Dolan Stearns Instagram Promotion".

Enjoy!


EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator 

No comments :

Post a Comment