The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery: Poker Night

Back again with another Mandatory Bloggery. Poker night happens alot for us... maybe I'll host a two table tournament in the near future...
Really been digging Taco Bell lately. I know I live in San Diego, land of the best Mexican-American food that I know of, but Taco Bell in Coronado is more legit than that overpriced shit hole called "Claytons". Fuck that place.

Plus Taco Bell really knows how to whip my hangover into shape and its cheap as shit!
For anybody looking for a job out there...
This place never gets old. I always seem to get stuck in the same rut, doing the same tricks at the park, skating figure eights over and over and over and over.... But hey, it's fun and the kids keep me on my toes. I can still nollie-flip!
Night moves at Lake Forrest skatepark. This place blew my mind and it has fucking lights!
Caught Biscuit pulling the wife's panty's outta the drawer. It was hilarious. Something about the stretchy fabric is what he likes.
Screen grab from the playoff game that LeGarrete Blount broke out in! I think he ran all over the Colts for like 3 touchdowns. Sadly as of this writing, my beloved Patriots have been knocked outta the Super Bowl running by the Denver Broncos.
Which leads me to a rant...

To all you bandwagoners out there that switched teams from the Colts to the Broncos because you claim to be a "Peyton Manning" fan, you people are pathetic.
Sure, I might have nightmares of receiving phone calls from Tom foreshadowing his retirement, but you kooks that follow that despicable mongoloid-Manning are straight up hungry for his butt and have no loyalty to a fucking team.

This is why Charger fans are more admirable than any "Manning" fan (or Raider fan for that matter, hell, everybody is better than any Raider fan.), they didn't become "Brees fans" when he went to the Saints and won a Super Bowl. Atleast Charger fans will suffer with their team and be proud of it.
"Manning fans" just follow the safe beck. Buncha kooks. I hope the Denver Broncos lose the Super Bowl.
GO SEAHAWKS!

Any way,  that doesn't take away from the fact that Peyton Manning was one funny mother fucker on SNL. So enjoy this gem!

As is tradition, BBQ OR DIE!
Anyway, poker night. Yea, got kinda off track there... Sitting in between Piech and DonaldGately is a self described "Peyton Manning fan". Disgusting...
So since this was the last picture of the actual poker game itself, I'd like to update you with a GayBoy report. In true GayBoy fashion he was in full effect. As is tradition, he'll land your trick better than you and before you... he'll stack up chips and take a commanding lead before you... he'll blackout and lose all his chips before you... and he'll kick yer bet friends parents sprinkler heads so they'll spray water everywhere in the middle of the night before you, (I guess I coulda' summed it up by "he'll turn into an asshole before you", but where's the fun in that?)
Antway, the game ended at around 3 or 4 in the morning. It came down to a heads up match between WormTits and I! Can't remember who got 3rd. But we were celebrating WormTits lucky victory in a 10 man table Texas Hold 'Em match up. Good job bub! 
Nonetheless, shots ensued and WormTits began rummaging through Donalds fathers closet and found this sweet sheep skin jacket! Party time!
Then he found the old Slugger bat! Now it's a party!
I seriously don't remember taking any of these pictures.
I fucking love this photo and I love WormTits. The type of Larb that will always enjoy getting drunk and destruction! (Nothing got broke, DonaldGately broke up the fun, womp womp!)
That's okay, there's always time to jerk the bat off!
Party like a rockstar!
In N Out!
Myself mourning my poker loss.
My favorite baseball bat beating clip.
Then the party ensued.
As is tradition.
That's a wrap!

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment