The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- All Things EATFIEND Related

Been keeping busy, sorry for the lack of blogs.....
Go buy a F.H. shirt from my Venmo. I need the cabbage.
 Late night entertainment. Love me some Zero vids.
B.L.T. and onion rings at Hodad's in downtown S.D.
Gotta love Hodad's. 
 This old spot. It's always a good go-to.
 Fresh sled is breaking in nicely. 
 Hans' only attempt at the big ledge. 
 Then we headed to DTSD.
 Winded. He should stop smoking.
 Like peanut butter and jelly, these two.
 He hates walking.
 Concourse pushing. The ground is so smooth and perfect!
 Finally busted these outta the box!
I have mad love for the bub Jimbo!
 Normally I only ride Emerica's but it's fun to mix it up every now and then.
 I still have a vhs player.
 Miss my kitty Harry.
 The best Mane coon.
 Love this big beast. Hanky-poo is the best companion.
 Late night snacking.
 Danny Sargeant! 
 Batter up! Petco park is beautiful.
 Creepy mask hanging on a fence.
 Video hype!
 Night sesh.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment