The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery-EATFIEND SKILLETON COMMERCIAL / Lurking at Pacific Drive Skateshop

Found the SKILLETON EATFIEND commercial I made for my Instagram account @eatfiend.
Needless to say, breakfast is my favorite.
ENJOY AND GO BUY A SHIRT!
Hanging out at Pacific Drive skateboard shop.
Collected some broke boards. Gave a kid at my local park the Indy's with wheels. I don't need them.
Didn't buy it, and I'm kicking myself in the shin for not.
EATFIEND SKILLETON SHIRTS ARE NOW AT PACIFIC DRIVE SKATE SHOP!
750 Thomas avenue, San Diego CA 92109
Cranny model.
Beyond stoked!
Thanks to the bub Chris Larue for getting me in!
Igby with a hiding spot in my underwear drawer.
Made in 2007. Purchased in 2018. This had been sitting on the rack at PD for so long. I finally pulled the trigger. 
Highly recommend!
Manual to ollie the stairs?
Deli sandwich on a nice marble bread.
Just like how Mom makes it!
Chris Larue, from a recent Transworld magazine.
Contents, bitch!

p.s. EATFIEND shirts are available at Pacific Drive skate shop and Local Skateshop out in Lakeside.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment