The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Hyping Up Skilleton Shirts and Shredding w/ The Bubs On The Weekend

FIRST DAY OF JULY!
Summer is officially in full swing! 4th of July is the Wednesday.... Stay safe out there my friends.
I try to get a good shot of my shirt every time I see it.
Super proud on how it came out.
Spot check. This bank to wall sucks.
The Filipino King with a rock n roll on a parking block.
Poker time!
Drunk crew.
Ate at Dairy Queen recently. Everything on the menu other than the ice cream is kinda pricey.
Basic, but I have no complaints.
Tall ass flat bar out in Santee.
Skilleton shorts now available at Local Skate Shop, Lakeside, CA.
I felt like celebrating with some pork ribs.
Buckle up for safety, buckle up.
Costco, how I love thee.
$20 wood burning kit and pen. Stoked to give this a try!
Garbage.
City Heights Skatepark art.
Two people I charish skating with.
I got spots, baby! Let's bust out the camera!
Mid day lunch.
Serra High School. Very legendary in the skateboarding world.
Chris Larue, front blunt big spin out.
Three up three down.
The bub standing tall.
Another legendary spot. Arto Saari's noseslide and Svitak's 50-50 are forever burned into my mind. This thing is a behemoth.
Nuff said.
We got all over the place. These ledges are a bit chunky, but they are still fun!
Vinn Dogg. Check out his YouTube channel "FuckThisVideo".
Love me all food, all shapes, colors and sizes.
Mini Mad Max dog.
Vista crew.
This thing looks so sick. Too bad we were getting the boot.
The one thing I dislike about street skating is all the sitting around debating on what spot to go to next.....Beats working on the weekend!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TAMALE LADY!
Chase Cruz, a boy and his furry lil buddy.
Saw the bub Jason Carney, recently.
Had to hook the bub up with a Skilleton shirt!
Great sesh bub. 
Love you.
Taking the wood burning kit out for a test run.
I love all of these.
Trying to eat healthy.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment