The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Temecula Lurking, & "It Came From Lurkville" Premier Photos and Space Wax Band

It's been fuggin' hot lately...
That's no excuse for the lack of blogs. But hey, I just don't want a hot laptop on my lap.
New read! The cover was graced by Mark Gonzales. 
Stoked! I was more than happy to hook this up to a kid at the Skatepark.
Honestly, I don't even think kids really read actual magazines nowadays.
Staff training at work provided a free lunch. I'll never say no to free tacos! The good kind, not that ground beef garbage. That was my introduction to Mexican food back in New Hampshire. Ground beef with hard taco shells made by 'Taco Bell' with shredded cheese and lettuce. Bless my mother's heart for trying, out here in San Diego, I'm completely surrounded and spoiled by the best Mexican food in the U.S. of A.
One day I will grind this behemoth. I always do kick turns until I get dizzy. Then I retreat to the street course.
Memo art.
Been taking pics of the ground here for quite some time, now.
Will do!
"Mall Vato"
Nolan Houser. The bub rips!

Found this on YouTube!
"I've been in the hills."
Hillbilly Homer.
This is awesome.
Crazee Burger for days!
Chubby Hubby!
Farm life.
Besties.
Being watched by a Jack-o-Lantern was pretty rad. Wished I'd seen this thing in the moon light.
Hanging with the bub Greg, in Temecula.
Air B&B life! You know I kicked it in the jacuzzi!
That's what I'm talking about.
Wedding life. Congrats to the bride and groom. Shout out to my stone cold fox of a wife. You are my everything!
Donut bar!
Mmmmmmmmm, caaaaaaake.
Jammin'.
Nerds!
Kind of a bright photo. I need to take a cras course in Photoshop.
Filet mignon. No caption is really needed.
Cosmic golfing. alot more fun when your drunk and don't have to fetch the balls.
Yoink!
(I didn't do this.)
I got spots, baby!
In N Out date with babe!
Ikea
Thanks again Skooter!
You rule and are one very talented individual.
Cheers to Chris Larue who had first and best part in the Lurkville video!
Shout out to Tosh Rice.
Chase Cruz and Brando Greer for killing it on the filming. 
Shout out to the bub Branden Keaveny for having a murderous two song shut down part.
You killed it bub!
MOOD
Another one bites the dust.
Space Wax band at Tower Bar.
Sunday night show for under $10.
It was alot of fun, even though I had to be at work early the next day.

In search of a better world to thrash in....These bubs rip!
Carlos Santana.
What's you favorite Hendrix song?
Who is you favorite Beatle?
This was a nice environment to be working in 'cuz they had air conditioning.
This gentleman has the most solo hits.
The dead one's are my favorite.
IT'S LITERALLY ALL I THINK ABOUT!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment