The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Pics From Slayer @ San Diego Sports Arena, May 10th 2018

Just a few pics from the Slayer show I went to back in June......
Biscuit was as hyped as I was!
Heavy metal parking lot with Jason, Larue and the gang.
Heavy crew with lots of laughter.
I ditched my shirt immediately. It was boiling inside.
Brockman being weird.
The calm before the storm.
Mandatory horns photo.
Down into the pit I went.
Tried to get as close as I could, but the crowd started to get pretty thick past the pit.
Show No Mercy is my favorite Slayer album of all time.
So raw and hesh.
Evil has no boundaries.
The pit kicked my ass. Ended up screwing up my left shoulder swimming up stream.
One more pic.
Then it was off to lick my wounds and fetch another beer.
San Diego thanks you, SLAYER.
Forever imbeded into my brain. No metal band really compares.
Public service announcement.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment