The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, August 23, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Broke My Indy

Checking in once again with another blog of useless information....
Lurked at Lakeside Skatepark for  bit. They were doing some minor renovations.
It was suuuuuuuuper hot this day. Only lasted thirty minutes.
Spot check.
From the front. Kinda have to thread the needle a bit.
Broke my Indy. This has happened before. But this time I broke my front truck. Normally I break the back truck due to the back truck is where I put the majority of my weight when I'm doing a slappy grind....
But this was my first broken front truck due to only grinding on the front truck!
Snapped he off by doing only  slappy crooked grinds. 
A crowning moment in my skate life.
If you look closely, you can see that I cracked the bugger also doing FRONTSIDE slappy crooked grinds. 
Pretty stoked. It will now sit in a drawer and collect dust.
Came home to this feasty fiesta.
A man of culinary mystery and majesty.
Melted cheese on everything, please!
These little killers await for there evening can of "Fancy Feast". Igby just stares at me, but Biscuit starts to get vocal around 8 p.m. Then he'll get real pushy around 9 p.m.
"HEY, I'm furry and hungry down here!
Oh my!
They like to slumber in Marc's room.
Husky, isn't he? Just like his Daddy.
Sleeping beauty and the slurping beauty.
Saw this old Alien Workshop, Steve Berra board at the Skatepark recently.
Monster trucks. They had a gnarly team.
BBQ OR DIE!
Ghetto grill gets the job done.
Sipping whiskey with my bubs in between brew also gets the job done, too.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment