The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Keeping Busy!

And....
We are....
Back!
"We" as in "me", or "I". Eye suppose...
Keeping busy! Big announcement via Instagram coming soon in regards to my recycled skateboard stuff.
Hungry bubs.
Free books. Can't complain. Gonna brush up on some high school reading.

Enjoy!
One of these days I'm gonna get organizized...
Trying to glue clampings on a daily basis.
Heavy grey bold lines.
Hello, Rilo!
Picture me rolling!
All passed out...
Ooooo-la-la!

One of the greats. The original anti-hero in my opinion...
Curiosity is getting to me. Might have to try a bottle sometime...
Given to me by Mr. Kevin Staab himself!
Late night poker games still happen. As is tradition.
Winner, winner!
Chicken dinner!
Piech loves Obama. Fact.
Face time is a tradition.
So are mid day naps, 'cuz it's been real hot lately.
All dried up and ready for the planer.
Presto!
Pretty colours!
Experimental.
I call this a "raw-end".
I spy with my little eye...
A Sal Barbier board on the wall at Luigi's pizzeria!
Daaaaaaang.
Apparently they were donated.
Crime Scene pie with jalapenos.
Biscuit joining some shelves for the bub Kip.
Need to get me one of these things.
Bam.
Bacon "BAM"!
Homemade BLT's are very common around my home.
Lets add some shredded bbq pork!
This was hilarious.
Local Skateshop. This place is fun to hang out at and kick it.
All the wall hangers up top are for sale as well! Just gotta make an offer...
Polarizer!
Pictures of Biscuit never get old.
Out with the old and in with the new!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Tater tot bacon nacho cheese bowl.
Happy birthday Geoff!
Holla Zack and Kingston Rudeboy McKenzie!
I had the pleasure of taking him for a walk around the block.
Old lantern. I can dig it.
That little girl was terrified of Piech. Rightfully so...
We had a blast.
Drunken photography.
Sweating it out on a solo sesh at Linda Vista skatepark.
Left some skin there.
Love these bubs.
Fuck your grill! We keep it salty and DIY here in the trenches!
Pitmaster.
Love his stripe.
Getting there!
They get close sometimes. Even touch tails from time to time.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment