The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Drowning In Recycled Skateboards

Oh, you like skateboards, do you?
Well, I've got quite the blog for you!
Stay stoked, stay busy.
Scraping party. OG Lurkville. Probably first run.
Lots of PD boards. Thanks Chris!
Eagalize it!
Unknown router pleasures.
Making a mess!
Joe Cool is the coolest.
Tribute to the Mutt.
I spy with my little eye....
A sweet looking little hubba!
Breakfast of champions.
This gave me instant diarrea.
It's nice, no?
Another one bites the dust.
Still hanging in there.
Buckle up for safety, buckle up.
An oldie.
Picture me rolling.
Thanks babe!
We fart in bed alot.
Belt sanding party.
Grimple Stix!
It's a messy job.
Chris Larue Lurkville board.
TNT
Girl Skateboards.
One of the greatest of all time.
Columbian colors I think.
Zero or Die!
No idea what I'm gonna do with this one. Multi colored top layers are becoming more common in the skate industry these days...
Road Warrior, Justin Strubing.
Carlos Ribiero
I'm a fan of SLAVE simply because I love Ben Horton's art.
Artys Glass on a Arron Murray shape.
Expedition One. I wonder if they are still around through KAYO corp.
Fresh belt.
Bloody.
Top graphic.
More Expedition One.
Route 44 mini cruiser.
Darren Navarette Creatur sled.
Loving the purple and green. Fully dipped.
Stu Graham!
Fuck Friendship Skates. Shits wack.
All done!
Chop, chop, chop!!!
Ripping and then dipping!
Found this spot.
Ricky's spot. The bub put alotta work into it.
First time seeing the Spits.
I was hyped.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment