The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- The Spits @ Casbah & Seeking and Destroying

Enjoy some really mediocre, outta focus, dark pictures from a recent Spits show at the Casbah!
I think this was on July 1st?
Who knows.
Finally got to see The Spits for the first time ever.
This band constantly eludes me.
First time I tried seeing The Spits was a welcoming party for James Brockman at the Ken Club on Adams Avenue. I unfortunately couldn't get to the stage side of the venue due to occupancy restrictions.
Second time I tried seeing them was at the Casbah, but it was sold out.
Third time I missed them was about a year ago at the Whistle Stop Bar on 30th street and once again it was sold out...
I had a brief conversation with Sam Hitz and it too, was his first time seeing The Spits.
Love there music. So raw.
Robbie giving the bird in front of Marc.
Slowly growing into a serious addiction.
Again and again.
Mother Mary with arms wide open.
Island spots.
Right around the corner.
It will be mine.... oh yes, it will be mine.
But on the other hand, I might just make one!
More childhood spots.
Mom and Dad's garden is booming.
Made a friend.
Bell peppers.
Salmon on a bagel with cream cheese. Yes, I'm Finnish.
Siiiiiiick!
Making more projects. Building material to make materials.
Punk lemonade.
Loving my setup right now. It will grow!
All clamped up and ready to go!
The stoke is out there....
You just gotta get outta yer car and investigate!
Seek and destroy!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment