The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, September 30, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- End of September Video Hype

End of the month video hype. 
A few vids off the Thrasher site and Larb.com that got me really stoked.
Stay hyped my friends!
To me, New Deal Skateboards was more of the "7 Year Glitch" era. I didn't start skating 'til 1993. However, the golden era stages of Danny Sargent, Tod Boyle and Ed Templeton's career's are beyond awesome. Here's a "1990 Retrospective" vid that was just posted 'cuz they had a huge anniversary/art show/party up in L.A. Also, Paul Schmitt is the shit!
Next up we have a full part with Vincent Milou and an insane ender at UC Irvine hibba. (Yes, the Heath hubba!)
Last but not least we have a helluva part filmed by local SD pro and ripper Tyler Surrey "Expat" part!
What the hell does "Expat" mean anyway? Who cares, check out the insane front crook banger, you'll know the one I'm talking about. I'm also a fan of his nollie heelflip front nose pretzel out. That was rad. And, skating a bumper car? That's gotta be an NBD in the skate game.
Found this gem on the Larb YouTube channel. Now, this to me is skateboarding!
If you ain't having a good time, your doing it wrong.

Anywho, this is some stuff that has gotten me juiced on skateboarding!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment