The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Staying Focused On The Wood Working & Tri Tip Fun

Here's another blog...
Am I having a brain fart deja vu moment?
Who knows. Nonetheless, enjoy the post!
The clampings go on! Noses and tails this time around!
This clamping is a few months old. Haven't worked the wood shop in a while. Kinda miss having a huge workspace with everything I need around me.
Routing this piece out to make a tray!
Messy business.
Ben Horto x MOB Griptape. I kept this piece of grip on my fence for a while.
Nice, clean graphic.
These wide Lurkville sleds are pretty rad. I have a Chris Larue pro model shape hanging on the wall.
Need to get another one to ride.
Eye on the prize...
Have I posted these pics before?
Deja vu, I guess.
On to the next one!
Love this furry little bugger.
Here's a pic of his furry butt!
More back yard grilling with the aluminum lids and oven rack.
Grilled tri tip and asparagus!
Biscuit was waiting for his can of Fancy Feast!
If we eat good, he eats good!
Yes, that is a wall of sliced bread absorbing the juicy blood!
Topped off with hot sauce on top of sour cream. Like a big 'ol baked potato and meat moosh!
Some shelves I made for athe bub Kip.
All sealed up and looking pretty.
5/8" thick, 4" deep. As long as 28" and as short as "12.
Rest in peace Ben Raemers.
Slappy's  Garage coming on hot with some new wood.
I always have a good time nerding out on the graphics. Going to a skate shop is basically like going to an art exhibit. You learn about different artists, different types of mudiums of art. And style of artist!
Linda Vista headquarters.
Need a sheet of this grip. Make that 4 sheets of this stuff.
Another Ben Raemers sled. Sad that he felt the need to take his own life.

RIP
Toy Machine is the best. Can't wait for their new vid "Program Injection".
Rest in peace, Phelps and Shockus.
Never forget.
More scrap goodies from the recycled skateboard Gods.
Layers.
Upon layers.
I was stoked on how these came out.
No two are the same.
Wood working is the bomb. I really enjoy it.
Random ride that showed up to the Skatepark.
MSHINDI listen to Jimi Hendrix
Elsa
Some trays I made.
Pre-oiled up.
Post oiling. Colors look good!
Reeeeaaaal good!
One without the live edge.
A set of four. These sold real quick.

Love how the rails look.
Like I said before...
No two are the same!
Smoking Joe Frazier
Peeling grip. The work never ends.
Old poster from UC. Kinda miss that place.
Nihilist kills.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment