The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery-Recycled Skateboards Turning Out Beautimous and Tobey's 19th Hole

Perhaps another Deja-Vu blog???
Beats me. I just bought the ticket and am taking the ride...
Flexing like a boss. I am a slave to this furry little beast.
One of those days where you just peel grip tape for a few hours...
Eye spy...
With my little eye!
Progress inspection.
Little Caesars thin crust is the best.
Poker night.
Eight dollar hooch. Just one of those days...
Turned into an all nighter on the Island. 
I love you Robbie.
Skate Camping. I love doing this.
Sk-art.
Sceaming television, all oiled up.
Beautimous.
Heavy on the jewel tones.
I'm not gonna number them anymore. Just my little 'EF' signature.
For Che.
Love you girlfriend.
Thanks for all the support.
Soup spoon rack I made with some scraps.
Turned out pretty awesome.
Love me a good sandwich.
Baked.
Leftovers for lunch. Something is better than nothing.
Post work vibes at Tobey's 19th Hole.
They pour a nice cold pitcher with a view.
I'll forever be going here.
Best tater tots.
Peek-a-boo!
Poods park. This place is fun. Loaded with ledges and street elements. 
This blog was back in August. Trying to catch up on loading my content.
It isn't.
Jumping into the curb pit.
Bucket list goal is to grind a skate stopper off a ledge or a curb.
Those things suck.
It's a tradition.
Then I went home to cheeseburgers.
Cat-wall is still going strong but showing signs of decay.
Feeling shartsy.
Camping is always a good time.
Bastard in a basket.
So odd.
Grey Skilleton shirts.
Currently available at Local Skate Shop in East county.
Front.
Wizard Retreat blog next?
Who knows...

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment