The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Mandatory Bloggery- Lurking @ Green Valley Falls

Day 5 into the month of September and it's hot...
Ain't nothing compared to what the Bahamas are going through...
I'll just consider myself lucky.
More gluing up in the backyard. Trying to build a bunch of inventory.
All glued up and ready to go!
OCD kicking in.
Bacon and chocolate milk for breakfast.
Another day, another glue up.
I'm a busy beaver as they say...
Happy belated birthday to my bub Cody.
I have a stack of noses/tails from yester-year. They've been piling up quite a bit, so I'm trying to chip away at the pile. I'll get through it eventually.  
Like I said, it's been hot.
Setup a beginner board for my friends little 5 year old.
Hooked him up with an old Santa Cruz deck...
....Some polka=dotted Krux!....
And 60 millimeter wheels with used bearings. 
No washers for htese trucks. The little tyke weighs maybe 50 pounds, so I thought it'd be easier for him to turn without them.
Then I treated my self to a couple bottles of Budweiser for being so productive!
But the fun didn't stop there yet!
More colors. 
Never know how it's gonna turn out until you start to plane the piece.
Til the wheels fall off!
They are always watching. After dark , they are expecting a can of 'Fancy Feast". Biscuit will get really bossy and vocal around 9:30p.m. to remind me to feed them. This has been a nightly tradition for about a year now.
Lentil bean hot dogs!
The next day I went on a short hike with the wife.
A short down hill journey...
To a beautiful oasis.
Green Valley Falls!
And not another soul in sight!
Located just an hour east form San Diego.
5 miles from Stone Wall Peak. 
Also, I love my babe of a wife and am so happy that she loves camping.
We set up camp for the night.
Comfort in the shade of trees.
Prepping for the evening.
Sunset walk vibes.
Nice little day-cation.
Then it was back to SD. I love Elsa, she's a great girl.
Came hoe to a little 'thank you' note from IDabble Video Magazine!
Thank you for skateboarding!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment