The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend blur

I have some time off, so naturally...


This sums up my weekend pretty handily.


Braised some chicken...


Got hammered, made sandwiches out of it...


Not sure what I used these for, but they're on the reel!


Got hammered at Pyramid last night, ate some pulled pork nachos. Grade-A drunk food.


What? Why?

Yeah, I had some B-reel material to dump off because I've been half-assing it a lot recently. The disconnected, unfocused nature of this post accurately reflects the blur that has been this weekend. It's sort of a snapshot of the drunken mess that is my brain. Pint after Pint of imperial IPA @ Pyramid last night liquefied my cerebellum, and I hope that has been accurately portrayed in this post.

I mean, I don't even remember eating anything with potatoes in it. Why would I have pictures of potatoes? Did I just start choppin'?

Livin' the Garbage Life...



No comments :

Post a Comment