The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Back to Back QOTSA show, The Observatory, North Park, San Diego

The wife and I have seen Queens of the Stone Age perform four times since October...
I'm getting tired and cranky....Just kidding. But seriously though, I just kinda wanna sit around and chill. Anywho.....On with the show! The shit show!
Mostly pics of my wifes lady boner (Josh Homme).
I'm just gonna let you browse...
Don't have much to say other than the fact that the show kicked ass and was lots of fun.
North Park Observatory is kinda crapp-a-roo, though.
Red room.
Pretty sure this is the closest I got.
Second show. Before the lights went out.
Merch. I almost talked my self into buying a $100 QOTSA jacket. Then I just decided I could buy a patch for $8 and sew it onto the one I've got already.
Girls.
They can be a handful sometimes.
The show must go on!
Me, being weird.
Green room!
To be honest....
I'm kinda tired. Time to take a break from all of these mainstream shows and commit more time to local, divier, more crust metal show. After all, I'm one for the people. THE PIT PEOPLE!
I guess Tony Hawk sat next to Josh Homme on a plane the next day..... To be a fly on the wall for that conversation!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment