The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Leftovers and Juice Grooving on some Recycled Skateboards!

Been lacking on the skate content lately.....
But I haven't been lacking on the skateboard content at all......
Any ways....
Game over. I walked by this carcass recently. It smelled rancid.
St. Patrick's Day leftovers.
Wood planing! I love this mcahine.
Awesome set of colors.
Making a mess.
I bought a juice groove router bit. Had to build a fence to run the router along.
Maiden voyage on my recent investment.
As you can see on the right I had some test run fun.
We sleepy.
Sealed in the sun, these colors pop!
This one too!
Wood burned my own brand into it!
Thanks for the support, Kip!
Look at that rail!
Surfs up!
My first juice groove came out exceptional!
Another one. This one was mostly plain maple but there are some strips of mint green and pink in there as well.
Beautiful strips of mahogany.
Ye olde extra pickles on my animal fries.
Backside before...
Frontside before...
After I seal it! Beautiful. Looks like it belongs in a cigar shop.
Getting up there!


-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment