The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery-From Dirt Nasty To QOTSA, WE OUT HERE!

Back at it again!
Building up content and letting it ride!
Enjoy!
 I'm a huge fan of jelly and toast for breakfast.
 Never thought I'd find myself at a Dirt Nasty show, but here I am!
 My brother won tickets on Facebook and invited myself and the bub Mike!
 Of course you gotta let some bitches on stage!
 People started mobbing the stage.
 I really only know "1980" and "My Dick".....
We all remember this one from the Anti Hero, "Beauty and the Beast" tour video, right?
 It was a good time! Except drinks at HOB are pretty pricey.
 Then it was some slimy pizza time!
 FEEEEEEEEEED!
 Zero fucks given.
 Proudly wearing his EATFIEND shirt.
Thanks Ben for the tickets and the good time! 
 Food coma kicking in...
 Straight to passing out on the sidewalk with all the Hepatitis he can soak up.
All this 'cuz a 5 minute wait for an Uber was too long.
 Hangover breakfast at Mama's Kitchen!
 Hi Jerry!
 Five dollar mystery bucket filled with tools! I'm down!
 Marc is down to strip for cakes.
 I was mesmerized by this sign.
Stopped by this Mexican market for some pocket tamales!
Pretty baller when you buy the billboard above your market.
Siiiiiiiick.
Getcha' pork rinds.
Pre party at this place! Just randomly found it by Googling "best dive bars in L.A." and this was the closest, so..... 
 Pool junkies.
  In case your wondering, the holes are for buckets of beer.
 My first and I loved it!
 New Los Angeles Chargers stadium....
 Onward to the Forum!
 My babe!
 
 My roommate!
 And my best friend!
 The line of heart pumping humility...
 The Star Child!
 Queens of the Stone Age
 Josh Homme is an amazing musician.
 Green room!
 Alcohol prices weren't too bad at this venu.
I think around this point I started chowing down on some pocket tamales!
Wish I had a pic of me doing so....
Won't be the last time I see them, that's for sure.
Queens of the Stone Age rips!
 Then next day I stuffed my face with Asia Wok.
 Shredding 'Nado park before the sun sets.
 Stewart rips.
 Diabetes for sale! Fuggit!
 I can dig it.
 Homemade tacos. Dig it.
 I have roses growing in my back yard!
 Shop life.
 Awesome graphic.
 Finally bought a copy of this! So hyped!
 Sausage party.
 Garlic bread pizza is on the menu!
 Extra cheese please!
 Chow time.
 Came up on a nice piece of block the other day!
 The warden of the yard.
 Solo scratching in the park.
 Back to slappin' da curb mon!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment