The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Recycled Skateboards, Rainbow Views & Burnt Bacon

Welcome back to the grease river, saw dust coated, beer stained, wood pushing, blood, sweat and beers I call my life!
EAT FUCKING FIEND! CAN YOU DIG IT?
 Wudderps, Neil!
 Raw blocks, not yet sanded or finished.
 Beautimous.
 Only a skaters eye can see where one board begins and one board ends...
 Ready to be sold.
 OG Nado heads, Cody and Cameron!
 And the bub Jordan too! Hyped I still see these kids.
 Chill flat ground sesh.
 Then a park sesh!
 Toby's 19th Hole Cafe.
 Killer in-expensive menu all around.
 DTSD
 Finished!
 I call this rail "lava".
 Distressed wood project at U.C.
 Using a wood burning pen is tedious work, but fun!
 Ready for the planer!
 Friggin' beautiful.
 Work, work, work....
 Gonz rules.
"You got two bucks?"
 Bombs away!
 Still one of my favorite skaters!
 Tattoo art for a Darren Navarette graphic.
 Black metal font.
 Not sure what to do with all these P2 boards I have.
I'll think of something.
 One of the sickest companies out there!
 So is The Larb!
 SHED
 Rest in Peace Shockus.
 Couple of 9" wide slabs.
 Pig Wood!
 Ragdoll.
 LIVI SCUM!
 One of the original EF stickers. It was a Creature sticker that I cut up to say "EAT FIEND".
That's kinda how the whole thing started.
 Plaidical.
 Crature as per usual coming in hot with the raddest graphics.
 Art work by Ben Horton. Love his stuff.
 Another Stu Graham board...
 Vikings of Hesh Law!
 Backyard time with this furry bub.
 New whip!
If you have a copy of this on DVD, your stoked!
 My first set of Formula 4's Spitfires!
I'll admit, Julien Strangers name kinda sold me on it. I figure if I have his wheels maybe I'll get some of his style? Nah. But hey, ride the fire!
 Growing up as a skater in the 90's this logo was everywhere. 
Shorty's was and still is the shit.
 Big ass rainbow.
 Couldn't fit the whole thing in a frame.
 Kind of....
Rest in peace Dio.
 Last days here....
 Pacific Drive sticker case.
 Look at those colorful rails! 18 doing it again.
 Dinner time.
 Continued on with my distressed cabinets.
 Slappy every damn day!
 Moon was looking awesome from this point.
 Grindage.
 Boxed in shapes.
 Guess who? Gautam.
 He's a good helper.
 What happens when you hungover roommate cooks bacon.
 No matter. We enjoy breakfast anyway!
 The bub Paul Sewell scratching up and getting ready for an ollie off the volcano!
 Eye on the prize.
 Lift off....
 Soaring...
 Floating...
 Breached...
 Full impact.
 Steezy roll away!
 Niiiiiiiice and empty!
This kid did a front flip into the bowl!
Bubs. Notice the failed scooter jerk!
Hope ya'll enjoyed it!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment