The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Mandatory Bloggery- Jawbreaker, Rainy Zoo Day and St. Patrick's Day 2018

Another slimy post for the masses....
The bub Robbie had an extra ticket.
I couldn't say no!
Packed Palladium.
Then the show began. Don't remember who opened for them either.
Closer...
We went in for some pillow fighting pogo dancing.
I personally learned of Jawbreaker from the Foundation vid, "Nervous Breakdown".
Daniel Shimizu is the shit.
Best style.
It was a good time. Now it's time to go have a good cry.
I got mini spots!
Now that's a nice looking smoker!
Pre-Zoo beverages.
Orangutang giving us the bird.
Buff.
He loves the big kittys.
*meow*
Tony the baby hippo!
I wanna rub my face in its belly, but it would probably rip my throat out with its back claws if I did.
*bird call*
Yet another furry kitty I'd love to get my hands on.
The Cutwater/Ballast Point Bloody Mary mix is not only delicious but it has a helluva spicy bite to it.
Known to track and hunt man.
Cave dwellers.
Another round.
This time with a churro!
Off to the Monkey Paw for another pint!
Cheers!
Ono Grinds, I love you!
Night moves at City Heights park with BK and Larue. These two Lurkers rip!
Oh machaca fries, how I love thee!
And I love bacon too!
Back on the grind...
Lots ad lots of wrist wrenching sanding...
But the clamping is one of the rewards to making recycled goods.
Extra clampage to prevent glue slippage.
Listen to this. It's so rad. I just picture an angry metal shark in the deep black sea grunting and growling these lyrics.
Pantry score! Eating good today!
Lunch prepping.
Raw block.
Celebrating St. Patrick's day a little early...
Stocked up! It was the last case at Vons.
Igby became territorial over the box.
Getting down with the veggies today! Even tough I have a garlic press, I really enjoy the tedious process of mincing it by hand.
You know how we do! On sale too!
One part water, one part Guinness! It gives you strength!
I was having a fun time. Cooking throughout the day is a fun process.
Loaded to the brim!
If it comes in a green can, it's Irish, right?
Reinforcements came in tow by the roommate.
And Piech graced us with his presence.
Sausage roll setup.
These were a huge success.
Fucking mouthwatering and delicious!
Submerged in onions and cabbage.
These were a huge hit. My mouth is watering just looking at this photo!
Cheers to the bubs Jason and King Baby for making it out!
Irish Soda bread. Everyone loves this!
Larue, mixing up the green mashed 'taters!
YESSSSSSSSS!
Another round for the boys!
Baked to perfection!
Cheers to James and Alyson for making it out also!
Another round! I'm losing count!
More meat for the bubs!
And another round of sausage rolls. I just might go home and make some of these tonight, dammit.
Thanks to everyone that came out! 
I love you all.
Look at those Guinness stains!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment