The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery: Welding and Weird Bananas

Don't let the title mislead you. I haven't actually been doing any welding myself...
 The bub Neil came over and welded up the muffler on the BlueVulva.
 Probably saved me a $100, at least.
 It was sick to watch.
 Makes me wanna build my own BBQ.
 Morning hype. Duffmans part is so good. 
 Editing clips at work.
 Curb smashing at work.
 More morning hype. Classic video with lots of crappy acting.
 Click here to view ItWasTheLight/BornRetard's UnCut Shit Show!
 Breakfast of champions.
 Checked in with Percy the other day. He was missing a canine and it made me sad to see that this once always-pissed-off cat was slowing down, falling apart and not as spunky as he was 13 or 14 years ago.
I love this kitty. The last one standing of 6 that I grew up with. 
CatsRuleEverythingAroundMe
 I am the wheel king! And I have to take a shit!
 Skate Talk Bob. Notorious B.O.B.
 Night moves at the DMV.
 More morning hype. The best way to start yer day is to pop in a vid, any vid and just get stoked. 
 Mexican standoff with Mr.Lizard.
 Killing Biscuit on the inside.
 Bacon
 Eggs
 Cheesy bread
 One damn good breakfast sandwich.
Whoa, that's a weird banana!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment