The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

EatFiend @ Home Town Buffet


It all started on a hazy evening with a drunken bet between WormTits and Stinky....
The bet was who had the bigger appetite. So we headed to Home Town Buffet in the hood. While walking through the parking lot we found a bag of meth. No big deal. Stinky just tossed it over his shoulder where it landed next to a minor. Sketchy.
I had never been before so I was freaking out. Just people grazing. Fucking awesome.
Prices weren't too shabby. I was bummed I didn't lift weights before we went. My appetite would have been so much bigger.
Had to hit up the salad bar first off. Need some good old fashioned fiber to help the bowels.
I enjoy pooping.
So I basically started taking pictures of all the food like an asshole, then I realized I was just too hungry and said fuck it.
Meat and potatoes.
Orange chicken. A little bit of everything!
Salad wasn't too impressive. That's why I don't give a fuck about the picture quality.
Yes there are bacon bits on there.
Second plate I went for a slice of pizza with marinara sauce on it, green beans, baby carrots, mac 'n cheese and some crisp cut fries. Oh yea, garlic bread on the side.
Third plate I went for the orange chicken, beans and rice, cheese broccoli and some sort of chicken  mush. The orange chicken was the bomb.
I went for it and put a piece of orange chicken on top of a chocolate chip cookie. 
It too was the bomb.
My last plate I had more green beans (I love green beans) with the beef roast and some mashed potatoes and gravy.
Couldn't handle it. So much food.

Time for a nap.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment