The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Memory Lane 1999

Welcome back to another edition of super fun Mandatory Bloggery time!
Dowdy shredding the bowl. Mash.
Cobb and BK were there too.
Swung by UnionLeatherWorks and hung out for a while.
Burnt artifacts from the fire that happened a year ago?
Jesse hooked me up with a strip of leather and  taught me how to make a lanyard for the wife.
Butterface under the spell of Joy!
Zero Fucks Given.
Sandwich party!
Biscuit cleaning his butt.
Went home and my mom had some shredded pork in the slow cooker.
She put it on top of some buttered bread and I was in Heaven.
Why not.
All the Charger band wagoners are coming out of the woodwork at the moment. Currently they are 5-1.
I.B. skatepark.
This is the funnest quarter pipe ever.
Old I.B. skatepark used to be located in this old gym. I remember the ground being so slippery. I also grinded my first down hand rail here. It was 1999 and I just watched Tony Hawk do the 900 in the best trick event. When I was hyping myself up to grind it (cuz I was scared), I kept chanting
Tony, Tony, Tony...." like the crowd did moments before he did the 900. He made skateboarding history. And I hit a skateboarding life hammer.
Tony is a fucking her of mine.
GnarleeCharlie getting his shred on at I.B. park. This kid is fun to skate with.
Came home to this furry little monster man. Love him more than beer.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment