The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shred Shots- August/September



Very short yet, hype approved S.S. this time around.
Not many S.S. this time around, but I like to think it's because I'm filming more. Capturing the stoke a la cinematic ways.
Enjoy.

LeuSide park with ItWasTheLight.
Frontside 5-0

Yers truly just one day in after a 5 week long injury. I had to ollie some stairs. I couldn't help myself.
I even filmed a ledge trick this day. I was hyped!
Ollie
ItWasTheLight with that HUF snap. Not rocketed out like mine.

First time ever doing these and they were fun! The artsyness of the photo really ties it together.

Caot.Larue with a sick ass over the death box trick at WSVT.
Lipslide


That's it.
Go shred.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator






No comments :

Post a Comment