The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- One Fat Fucking Cat


First of all...
WHO THE FUCK IS READY FOR SOME GOOD THRASH FUCKIN' METAL???
Picture
I know I am. See you in the pit.
And now on to our regularly scheduled M.B.
Spot scouting around my house.
Little gap to slide action.
Gonna have to come back.
Where you at ItWasTheLight?
Hungover breakfast burrito action.
Bacon burrito with sausage added to it. In my world, that's just a regular fucking breakfast burrito.
Now I'm in a van eating a AM/PM double cheeseburger. These things sure are shitty, but meats meat and a mans gotta eat.
The best! Support the homies!
Carmel Valley park. I like it more at night since they have lights.
Kids these days can't go no where without being hooked up.
Pizza time. This will be the last De'Angelos pizza post. They have let me down for the last time.
When yer told yer pizza will be done in 20 minutes, it should be fucking done in 20 minutes. Not a fucking hour. Oh yea, don't forget to tell me yer outta jalapenos until I get there to pick up my order. The dumbass' at this establishment are so stupid, instead of simply charging me, they right off the bat gave me a refund for what my pizza would have cost me. Then they wait til I get home (about to stuff my face) and tell me they made a mistake.
I'm fucking over it. You don't even need a middle school education to make a fucking pie.
Dildos.
Underwear inspector.
Posted his 40th birthday bash vid a few days ago. So proud of ya, bub!
Biscuit, proud of his most recent kill.
He purr's like crazy when he brings in a catch.
Satisfied crossed eyed lil' furry man monster. Looks ats thats smiles!!!
Gulp gulp gulp!
The wifes favorite beer.
Poker night.
I was handling pistachios like a mutha fuckin' G! I also had the evil chip.
Poker panorama.
A shit load of shots were consumed. The Larb kicked in. A shit show commenced.
Needless to say, I blew it at cards.
Spying on the WormTits, (Homo-Wormo-Titso).
Origin of species- Nicaragua
Diet- Mush, leftovers, old Mexican food and burnt broccoli. 
Other- Master of the Laotian LayDown.
Checked in with O'Cruddle.
He is one fat fucking cat.
Spoiler alert: No matter how wasted Piech is, he'll take yer money somehow. And drink an 18 pak of Budweiser in the process.
Too cool for fuckin' school.
Cheers!
Meow.
The night pressed on...
...snacks were consumed.
I was knocked outta the game so I started snapping away.
WormTits acts like he's not into it.
Fucking awesome.
Donald.
He was also knocked outta the match at this point. I'm having trouble remembering facts/ sequence of events.
O'Cruddle, zero fucks given. Except when it comes to food and licking his asshole.
CraigOSaur is always a most gracious host.
Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur...
Then I started getting super gay! Beardos forever!
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
WormTits holding the fattest kitty I know.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment