The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Fuggit


Welcome back to the shit show I call my life.
 Where's Biscuit?
 Double kitty action. Igby is a dick!
 Biscuits with jam and go fuck yerself on them.
 Morning hype.
 Bridge manny time.
 Butterface showing us how to do a proper manny. When I do them, it's like watching a drunk gay waiter carrying a stack of dishes. Ha!
 Getting in the way. I don't mind.
 Bummin' around. "What the.... The shade was here when I passed out! NOBAMA!"
 "Fuggit, atleast I still have my drinking hand!"
 ItWasTheLight showing me how to make a shitty spot even shittier. Every time we come here, security gives us the boot.
 More morning hype.
I fucking love the Tilt Mode Army videos. Great skating with good bro's having a great time!
That's what skateboarding is all about!
 Chicken bone nowison.
 Beefy chicken macaroni. I'll eat almost anything.
 Shredding at Hesh Park with Skate Club. People here are fucking gnarly. 
 WSVT vibes.
 Selfie.
 Charger pride.
This happens alot...
 Lil' bowl shredders.
 BBQ ramp vibes. I wanna build this exact setup at my house.
 Staying hypdrated!
 Cherry Bomb. I suck at foosball, but put a drink in my hand I'll go for it 'til I start getting drunk and shitty at it. Then I get another drink.
"Fuggit!"
 WormTits.
 Muscular cock drawing.
 Voted best urinal in S.D. 3 years in a row now!
 FUCK MIHI!
 NastyNeil helps me keep it grungy. He was doing great 'til he started hitting the gin...
 Jukebox decisions.
 More beer!
The perfect pour.
 (burp)
 This fucking hipster made a smart ass remark in regards to me taking a picture of my beer. I told him to fuck off, then I took a picture of him and the stupid sock on his head and vibed the shit outta him 'til he left. Plenty of douche bags at Cherry Bomb, I may as well follow suit.
 Deals were made...
 And more beer was consumed!
 Lurking.
 Josh, the owner of the Bomb. I've heard gnarly stories of this dude. Apparently he kicks ass. Literally.
 The night pressed on and we got drunker.
 Then NastyNeil passed out.
 Fuggit.
 Time for a good long piss before heading back home.
Taco shop was mighty busy at this hour. Then NastyNeil lost his cell phone.
The Larb giveth and The Larb loseth...

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment