The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- CBC and a Puzzled Heman


Welcome back to yet another exciting edition to M.B.
Try not to jump outta yer seat with excitement. Go get me a ham sandwich.
Homemade quesadilla for all the basic bitches out there.
Heavy vannin'.
Hit up the Coronado Brewing Company with the wife. It was a 45 minute wait. No problem, the buzzer that the hostess gave us reached all the way to the Little Club. Went there and crushed a few pints and before I knew it, I was in the brewery ordering a taster set.
8 ounce shooters of their finest brew.
I was having fun playing tourist on the Island.
Our lives were complete! Pretzels and beer, awww yea.
Pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw on it.
Sausage pizza we took home with us. The pretzel and beers were satisfying enough.
Sizzling and greasy!
A home in the hills.
Stoked to find this bad boy!
Love me some BattleCat.
Truth.
I was having a great time!
The wife went to bed and I was making progress. Kinda funny that I find myself doing a puzzle by myself in the town I grew up in. Oh well, fuggit.
SHIT WIZARD!
I remember seeing these play at Larb Fest. Can't wait for the next one.
Luigis pizza is fucking great. It's just hard to pay for because you can go to Livewire any day of the week and get a free slice from them.
They make a helluva calzone though.
Old loading dock spots I used to huck myself down back when I was half the weight.
Hope you enjoyed it.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment