The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Metamorphosis

Join us for some fun. No telling when you'll be done...
You like kittys? Yep, we got 'em. Need a beer? They are in the 'fridge.
Just scroll down and smoke yerself some wackt tobbacky.
 This furry little man.
 Public bathroom experience. I didn't have the guts to be a logger.
'Nuff said.
 Poker winnings, That's how I fucking roll!
This made me laugh so hard. These are two of my favorite poker pro's.
 Hungover the next morning.
 Sunset cliffs in Ocean Beach.  I gotta take the plunge some day.
 Morning therapy.
 This video is dope. Find it if you can. Thanks Matthew for the b-day gift!
 Steak, mac 'n cheese with pepperoni and salad. A well balanced meal is what my gut tells me.
 When the canned food gets busted out, these two are my best friends.
 Happy kitty #1.
 Happy kitty #2.
 Yup.
 Metamorphosis.
 Brews on the Island. It was weird. A Larb's gotta do what a Larb's gotta' do.
I'd do the same if I was locked in a cage all day.
 Hyped on the plane in the middle of this panorama.
  Yaaaaaaay! Happy dog.
 A picture menu is always helpful. I just point and grunt at what I want.
 Mandatory cold Sapporo. This stuff is best on a hot day.
Teriyaki steak and a spicy tuna roll along with the famous UTC roll. 
Yummi Sushi nails it every time.

Eatfiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment