The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- 50 Cent Corn Dog Day AKA I'm A Fat Fuck

Scrounge up some change from the couch cushions and get yourself some cheap grub at Sonics...
Wouldn't be an EF post without some pizza in it.
Duffman taking the plunge. Love this photo.
Junkyard with HamBone.
Shred zone.
Larb zone.
Cat-Fu alumni right here. Good seeing you Rod, best of luck in the Coast Guard.
Respect.
That's my shit.
CULT.
Back in the day.
Picture me rollin'.
Memo days.
Drumstick time.
Now, on to the main topic!
Oooooooooooooooo yea!
Behold in all it's glory! 50 cent corn dogs! 
10 for 5 bucks!
Time to get down to business!
Dipping sauces were mandatory.
Full on EF mode.
Making progress.
Going gluttony mode.
I must admit, I started to slow down.
Almost there!
Then the bubble gut started to kick in. I only drank water because I wanted the food to break down as quick as possible.
Eye of the tiger.
I'm gonna do it!
Then I literally hit the wall.
Nope! Gotta keep going!
Bit by bite....
The final bite!
Then I realized I was one corn dog short of a full ten. Apparently when I wasn't looking the wife swooped in and stole one! So it goes...
9 outta 10 ain't bad!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment