The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- St. Patricks Day Massacre 2016

You might be asking yourself why the hell a St. Patricks Day post is coming up in the middle of October.....
..... Well I was going through some drafts and noticed that I never posted it!
Talk about being burnt toast! And it's a blog with food so therefore it is worth posting!
Beside it's my blog!
 Maaaaaaaah!
Purchase is mandatory.
Babe was ready to party!
I was hyped! One of my favorite days of the year.
The old double corned beef strategy.
Cooked that corned beef in some beef broth. Wha-whaaat!
Protestant whiskey. Guinness bombs are mandatory.
That's it! That's all you get. I let my friends, liquor and good times get the best of me.
Happy belated St. Patrick's Day everyone!.....................
Myself by nights end...

-EATFIEND-



No comments :

Post a Comment