The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- Guns and Roses, Qualcomm Stadium 2016

Never in my life did I think I would ever have the opportunity to see G'n'R in person, let alone see Axle and Slash share the same stage. A truly awesome experience.....
I've come to terms that I'll never see David Bowie (r.i.p.) or Led Zeppelin in person, but this one was a true musical life banger. Thanks LadyLarb for getting me tickets for my birthday!
Pre-show video hype! I can't even tell you how many nights I've jammed the night away to this dvd.
Qualcomm stadium. Home of the San Diego Chargers.
Perfect seats!
Cheers babe!
The Cult was the opening act and they rocked!
Rocked away the sunset!
More beer!
SO HYPED! San Diego was the last stop to the 'Not In This Lifetime' tour.
Shredding!
Axle in the flesh!
He had a lot of high energy.
SLASH! (not the skating one)
Doing what Slash does best....
Then they covered 'Attitude" by The Misfits. It was fucking awesome.
Then they transitioned into 'Wish You Were Here' by Pink Floyd.
They played all the hits! Mr. Brownstone, Estranged, Welcome To The Jungle, November Rain, Patience..... All of the hits I tell ya!
So amazing. So fun! Rock and roll forever!
The final song was 'Paradise City'. Then everybody started lighting up their smoking devices.
When we got far away from the stadium, you could see all of the pot smoke from the spectators.
It was a most excellent experience!
Thank you for the awesome birthday gift babe.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment