The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Memoing, City Heights park, The Muska, and Tri-Tipping

YOUR HERE FOR A GLUTTONOUS POST OF SKATEBOARDING SAVAGERY AND GREASE PITS OF CONSUMPTION?.......
Well, you've come to the right place.
I've got wood!  $500 pieces that is.
The bub Larue kept 5-0ing this beast.
So naturally I was inclined to capture the gnar.
Perfect form.
We love Memorial Skatepark!
Then he tried to back 180 out of the frontside 5-0 back in. Gnarly!
You'll get it next time bub!
I guess this is what the kids are into nowadays.
Never seen an empty container out in the wild.
Extra strength.
I too am a creature of habit.
Party time.
We be chillin'.
Memo local with a dipped back smith grind.
Slob plant I think.
The roomate always keeping my taste buds guessing.
Used for scooping moosh.
Time to get a tri-tip marinade going!
Secret recipe and I added minced garlic and onions too!
Time to let it sit overnight!
But grilled cheeses were on the menu!
And whatever other leftover I could find in the 'fridge!
I fear no beer! It's cool, Muska is cool again.

Growing up in my era of skating, Chad Muska and Jamie Thomas were (and still are) fucking skateboard Gods! Watching this really brought back alot of awesome skate-rat memories.
FUCKING LEGEND!
The next day I went shredding with Mark Webster.
City Heights park is fun and close by.
A bit small though.
Just think if your having a bad day.....
Atleast your not shirtless sitting in a planter box on the side of the 15 freeway.
Stay in school kids! Don't do drugs!
Vegetable department.
What a deal!
Chop chop!
Slice, slice!
All ready for the oven.
Come to think of it, I hadn't cooked a tri-tip since the Super Bowl!
It came out smelling really good!
Perfect!
My mouth is salivating just looking at this!

A Kings feast!
Smashed thumb nail report. 

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment