The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Video- Skate Escape Carlsbad Park & Aura Training Facility Summer 2016

Been going through alot of footage lately and came across this group of shredders I took on a Skate trip back in the Summer of 2016!
Basically, I lag and this footy is a year old.
Featuring the bubs Francis, Austin, Jakob, Quinn, Matt, Andrew, Keegan and some other kids I can't remember their names. I'm stoke to have good times like this and I really enjoyed making the edit!
Sadly, Aura Training Facility is no longer around.
Oh yea, I got a couple of tricks in there too!

Enjoy!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment