The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Fucking Hungry Shirt Debut

Had this idea in my head for a while and finally drew it out on paper and eventually had it put on a shirt.
I present to you "FUCKING HUNGRY". Just in time for summer a long sleeve shirt that screams out exactly how your feeling. After all, aren't we all fucking hungry?
Hand screened in the United States of America by real skateboarders. I couldn't be happier with the job that Juan, owner of Squeegee Prints did with this.

Sizes small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large are available for $25 plus $5 shipping in the U.S.
Email me at eatfiend@gmail.com to purchase or contact me through Instagram @eatfiend.
If any skate shops want to carry EATFIEND, email me at eatfiend@gmail.com.

Be a true EatFiend and stain this bad boy up with beer and mustard.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment