The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, September 22, 2014

EatFiend @ Bazinga Eatery, North Park 92104

Been walking by Bazinga Eatery alot, it's located on 30th and Upas here in North Park...
How does one resist a Mac N' Cheese spot?
 Directly across the street for Alexanders.
Located on 30th and Upas. Next t the sushi bar.
This menu straight up killed it! I just wish it was cold and raining outside, perfect comfort food. 
 Anyplace that serves you your own pitcher of water gets a big check-plus in my book. I drink alot of water.
 I was very tempted to try "The Drunken".
 Excellent beer list, mostly local.
 This was only half of the restaurant. Personally I was surprised there weren't more people.
 Started off our meal with some local Hess brew and the friend Mac 'N Cheese balls. The white sauce was some kind of creamy goodness. I was dunking that shit!
 Close up!
 Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
 More beer please!
 The wife had the "French Onion". Pretty self explanatory and pretty damn delicious! $7.
 I went for the "Chorizo Mac 'N Cheese" and it rocked my fucking world. $9.
 Close up of my chorizo mouth watering happiness.
 It was as hot as the day, but my appetite was screraming for me to shovel it in my mouth.
Washing it down with plenty of beer of course.
 Close up of a spiral macaroni.
 They nailed it. I will definitely be coming back. A+!
$8 slice of caramel flavored cheese cake. Worth every damn penny.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment